PEGA INTRODUCTION PEGA learner provided by Megamasjid What is the use of Pega? PEGA is a popular Business Process […]
PEGA learner provided by Megamasjid
What is the use of Pega?
PEGA is a popular Business Process Management (BPM) tool created by Java concepts that allow users to execute changes faster than Java-based applications. The primary use of PEGA is to reduce costs and improve business reasons. PEGA is created in Java and uses OOP and Java ideas.
Why do you want to learn Pega?
PEGA makes things very easy for the customer; the software is simple and straightforward. It makes the customer feel the manufacturer through the simple easy to follow interface. The technology is so simple, even a novice can get through using the system
Which language is used in Pega?
Pega is a Business Process Management tool. It is developed on Java and uses OOP and java concepts. And the big advantage is we don’t have to have to build the system from the scratch like any conventional programming.
You can learn the basiics of PEGA around a timespan of 18 hours when you are dedicated to the course.
PEGA systems develop and support software for customer engagement and operation. In particular, PEGA systems specializes in software for business process management (BPM) and customer relationship management (CRM), and is seen as offering more bespoke technology than its competitors. The company’s core software product is the PEGA Platform, part of its PEGA Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation, which are designed to connect customer interfaces with back-end process automation. PEGA systems state its applications are certified to work on Google Cloud and other public cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Pivotal’s Cloud Foundry. Various Kubernetes environments are supported. In 2018 Pega announced platform additions that used artificial intelligence for marketing campaigns, customer interfaces, and robotic automation, as well as a Blockchain kit for Ethereum.
We have been providing the best Pega Training to all the students from different fields and backgrounds. PEGA is such software where anyone can learn and explore their career in this field. Students of MCA/M.Sc Computer science, B.Tech/ M.Tech and even MBA of any specialization. We have been providing a wide range of the best online PEGA Training in Hyderabad through the best PEGA instructors and trainers.
Supplying guide lines for CSA, CSSA and CPBA
Working on web application with Pega application.
Enlighten the BPM concepts and work flows
Knowledge on Pega 7 concepts and implementation of it’s concepts
Discussion of UI Design ,and Business logic
Detailed knowledge to implement the Pega application
Why Megamasjid education?
Educator Certified Training Faculty
Recorded sessions for practise
Recorded videos to catch up on missed classes
Job Placement Training
Flexible schedules for working professionals
Who can apply?
Any Degree or Post Graduation Studied or Studying
MBA (Any specialization)
Fresher or Experiencced
Basic knowledge on CRM & BPM is an added advantage
- Lecture4.1 Optional actions
- Lecture4.2 How to add Optional actions to a case
- Lecture4.3 Skipping processes and stages
- Lecture4.4 How to skip a process or stage in a workflow
- Lecture4.5 Parallel processing
- Lecture4.6 How to perform processes in parallel
- Lecture4.7 Decision points
- Lecture4.8 How to add decision points to a process
- Lecture6.1 Introduction to Configure a case hierarchy
- Lecture6.2Rules and rule types
- Lecture6.3 Rules and rule sets
- Lecture6.4 Classes and class hierarchy
- Lecture6.5 How to create a rule
- Lecture6.6 how to update a rule
- Lecture6.7 How to reuse rules using inheritance
- Lecture6.8 Case hierarchy
- Lecture6.9 How to enforce dependency between casetypes
- Lecture6.10 Adding a child case to case
- Lecture11.1Introduction to Validating case Data
- Lecture11.2Methods of data validation
- Lecture11.3How to validate case data with controls
- Lecture11.4How to validate case data with validate rules
- Lecture11.5Validating a flow action rule with validation rule
- Lecture11.6Validating a flow action rule with validation rule